Saturday, June 18, 2011

Well, smack me in the face and call me Sally

*points at title of post*

I have no idea where that even came from.  This is what happens when I'm sleep deprived.



Went to my primary physician Friday morning to figure out what was going on with my mole.   After looking at it for all of, say, 30 seconds, he turns to me and goes "Well, there's a quick way we can get rid of that now.  We can do a punch biopsy."

Me being me was all for getting it over and done with.  He said a few times that he thought it was a Blue Nevis mole, but it was absolutely fine.  Either way, he would send the sample in to be tested just to make sure.

I've never had a biopsy before.  The closest I've came is getting some warts frozen off when I was 8 - almost 13 years ago.    It was actually very painless, surprised Dr.J when I did fuss over getting injected with the numbing medication (In all actuality, I was surprised to.  Me & needles aren't tight.).   It was a really quick procedure, maybe 15-20 minutes since it was a really small mole in the first place.  Results should be back in about a week, putting my mind at ease.

In the mean time, enjoy some dubstep =]


EDIT: Too tired to fix spelling errors & mistakes tonight.  Maybe tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment